The Noble Qur’an Translation – The Standard Edition
The Standard Edition
Meticulous attention and care have been taken to prepare this new edition of The Noble Qur’an: With meaning and explanatory notes by Mufti Muhammad Taqi Usmani. This unique copy is available in two formats, the standard edition and the deluxe edition.
The Standard Edition
- This edition is a bound in hardback with gold-blocking and foil embellishments on the cover and spine.
- The inside text is printed on the finest imported Chamois paper imported from the prestigious paper mills of Japan.
- The clear and beautiful typeset text of the Qur’an is based on the Madīnan muṣḥaf while retaining the useful features of the Indian subcontinent copy. The Arabic text is presented at the top of each page, accompanied by Mufti Muhammad Taqi Usmani’s renowned English translation and notes below it.
- The cover design and internal typesetting is the meticulous and patient work of the renowned designer ARM of WTP.
- The opening spread of the Fātiḥah and Baqarah have been carefully produced by a Bahraini artist for this edition.
- The Qur’anic text is concluded with a beautiful and meaningful supplication to be read upon completion, and taken from the Tipu Sultan (1441–1442/845 AH) muṣḥaf. An English transliteration and translation of the supplication is included.
- A detailed twenty-two-page index is appended at the end.
Mufti Muhammad Taqi Usmani
Mufti Taqi ‘Usmani is one of the leading Islamic scholars living today. Author of more than 40 books, he is an expert in the fields of Islamic law, Economics and Hadith. For the past 35 years, he has been teaching at the Darul-Uloom in Karachi that was established by his father Mufti Muhammad Shafi, the late Grand Mufti of Pakistan. He also holds a degree in law and has sat as Judge at the Shari’ah Appellate Bench of the Supreme Court of Pakistan. He is a consultant to several international Islamic financial institutions and has played a key part in the move toward interest free banking and the establishment of Islamic financial institutions. He is the deputy chairman of the Jeddah based Islamic Fiqh Council of the Organization of Islamic Conference (OIC).
|Dimensions||21 × 29 cm|
Purchased a copy as a gift, print and binding was of very high quality.
Much appreciated by recipient.
Bought this for Ramadan 2022 and I’m happy الحمدلله
This along with the Quran videos on ZamZam Academy’s YouTube channel have been very useful.
Easy to understand
Great to learn from
The books were delivered quickly in excellent condition.
I purchased this in ramadhan 2021. Very beneficial translation. Mashallah
The Noble Quran meaning is in clear English with concise yet detailed notes for verses that need more explanation. It is visually appealing with clean text for both Arabic and English.
The surah introductions and index of key words and themes are extremely valuable.
I highly recommend this Quran translation from such a reputable scholar, it has really been enlightening.
Salaam, reading the this beautiful Quran I did need to put my glasses on the print very small ,
Alhamdulilah the standard version of The Noble Qur'an by Mufti Taqi is a great addition to any modern Islamic library. Easy to read modified Uthmani Arabic script with a succinct English translation with explanatory notes giving the reader a deeper understanding of the verses within. Much needed addition to any home and a great Ramadan companion.
Long awaited english translation of the Holy Quran by Hazrat Mufti Taqi Usmani. Great quality and editing by Turath Publishing and White Thread Press.
MashaAllah Wa Jazaakumullaho khayrann!
This is truly an excellent version of the Devine text! The design, consistency on each page and the alignment of texts are a true testament of how much thought, care and respect has been given to the Holy Book. The translation is clear and simple and the footnotes with historical background and interpretations are priceless. All of that from reliable sources of the Sunni schools of thought. This recommendation is for both Muslim and non-Muslim alike.