The Noble Qur'an Translation - The Deluxe Edition
The Limited-Time Deluxe Edition
A deluxe thermo-leather bound, hardback edition of the Noble Qur’an with translation and notes by Mufti Muhammad Taqi Usmani. This is a limited-time special print from Turath Publishing.
For further details and images gallery, visit the feature page
Order it with gift wrap here.
Any orders for this product will be shipped out on the 9 November
- This hardback deluxe edition is elegantly bound in thermo-leather with gold-blocking and foil embellishments.
- An Arabic medallion Al-Qur’an al-Karim is laser engraved on three sides of the cover.
- This edition is printed on the finest 92gsm Japanese Speciart paper.
- The elegant illumination can be found on the opening spread of the Fatiha and Baqarah are a facsimile of the Tipu Sultan (1441-1442/845AH) mushaf originally written by the scribe Muhammad Mu’min ibn Abdillah al-Muwarid. This was a copy originally produced for Sultan Abu Shuja’ ad-Din Bahadur Khan, the ruler of the Transoxiana region at the time, and now housed at the university of St Andrews’ Library in Scotland.
- The clear and beautifully text of the Qur’an is based on the Madinan mushaf while retaining the useful features of the Indian subcontinent copy. The Arabic text is presented in the top half of each page followed by Mufti Muhammad Taqi Usmani’s renowned English translation and notes below it.
- The cover design and the internal typesetting is the meticulous and patient work of the renowned designer ARM of White Thread Press.
- Special illuminated medallions have been placed in the margins to designate the start of a new surah or part (juz’).
- Each part of the Qur’an is decorate with Pantone gold borders around the Arabic text.
- The Qur’anic text is concluded with a beautiful and meaningful supplication to read upon completion taken from the Tipu Sultan (1441-1442(845AH)) mushaf. An English transliteration and translation of the supplication is included.
- A detailed twenty-two-page index is appended at the end.
- The deluxe edition weighs approximately 3.35 kg.
Mufti Muhammad Taqi Usmani
Mufti Taqi ‘Usmani is one of the leading Islamic scholars living today. Author of more than 40 books, he is an expert in the fields of Islamic law, Economics and Hadith. For the past 35 years, he has been teaching at the Darul-Uloom in Karachi that was established by his father Mufti Muhammad Shafi, the late Grand Mufti of Pakistan. He also holds a degree in law and has sat as Judge at the Shari’ah Appellate Bench of the Supreme Court of Pakistan. He is a consultant to several international Islamic financial institutions and has played a key part in the move toward interest free banking and the establishment of Islamic financial institutions. He is the deputy chairman of the Jeddah based Islamic Fiqh Council of the Organization of Islamic Conference (OIC).
|Dimensions||30 × 25 cm|
The Arabic is so easy to read then translation has been made easier for laymen (not use of thou or other old English term) then the tafsir notes complements the translation. Reading this quaran is more engaging than only reading the Arabic Quran. May Allah reward Mufti Taqi usmani for his work and others who were part of this project.
Really good quality and service Ma’Shaa Allah !
A must have translation and would definitely recommend Whitethread institute
May Allah bless you immensely and grant you Barakah in everything you do
I have always wanted to invest in a good quality Qur'an. Purchasing this edition of The Noble Qur'an allowed me to fulfil that desire and it has definitely lived up to it's promise. Great quality and a beautifully presented Qur'an with an easy to follow translation. There is plenty of space around the text if someone wanted to make or stick on their own notes.
An absolute gem of a book! So aesthetically pleasing and presented outstandingly. Dare I say it's a work of art. Easy to read Arabic accompanied by the lucid English translation, as well as supplementary footnotes, which helps with understanding and keeps me glued! Worth the buy, highly recommend!
May Allah bless everyone who contributed to this work, Ameen.
The Limited Edition Deluxe Edition is simply beautiful. This encourges me not to put it down and read every spare second. Highly Recommended!