The Noble Qur'an Translation - The Deluxe Edition
The Limited-Time Deluxe Edition
A deluxe thermo-leather bound, hardback edition of the Noble Qur’an with translation and notes by Mufti Muhammad Taqi Usmani. This is a limited-time special print from Turath Publishing.
For further details and images gallery, visit the feature page
- This hardback deluxe edition is elegantly bound in thermo-leather with gold-blocking and foil embellishments.
- An Arabic medallion Al-Qur’an al-Karim is laser engraved on three sides of the cover.
- This edition is printed on the finest 92gsm Japanese Speciart paper.
- The elegant illumination can be found on the opening spread of the Fatiha and Baqarah are a facsimile of the Tipu Sultan (1441-1442/845AH) mushaf originally written by the scribe Muhammad Mu’min ibn Abdillah al-Muwarid. This was a copy originally produced for Sultan Abu Shuja’ ad-Din Bahadur Khan, the ruler of the Transoxiana region at the time, and now housed at the university of St Andrews’ Library in Scotland.
- The clear and beautifully text of the Qur’an is based on the Madinan mushaf while retaining the useful features of the Indian subcontinent copy. The Arabic text is presented in the top half of each page followed by Mufti Muhammad Taqi Usmani’s renowned English translation and notes below it.
- The cover design and the internal typesetting is the meticulous and patient work of the renowned designer ARM of White Thread Press.
- Special illuminated medallions have been placed in the margins to designate the start of a new surah or part (juz’).
- Each part of the Qur’an is decorate with Pantone gold borders around the Arabic text.
- The Qur’anic text is concluded with a beautiful and meaningful supplication to read upon completion taken from the Tipu Sultan (1441-1442(845AH)) mushaf. An English transliteration and translation of the supplication is included.
- A detailed twenty-two-page index is appended at the end.
- The deluxe edition weighs approximately 3.35 kg.
Mufti Muhammad Taqi Usmani
Mufti Taqi ‘Usmani is one of the leading Islamic scholars living today. Author of more than 40 books, he is an expert in the fields of Islamic law, Economics and Hadith. For the past 35 years, he has been teaching at the Darul-Uloom in Karachi that was established by his father Mufti Muhammad Shafi, the late Grand Mufti of Pakistan. He also holds a degree in law and has sat as Judge at the Shari’ah Appellate Bench of the Supreme Court of Pakistan. He is a consultant to several international Islamic financial institutions and has played a key part in the move toward interest free banking and the establishment of Islamic financial institutions. He is the deputy chairman of the Jeddah based Islamic Fiqh Council of the Organization of Islamic Conference (OIC).
|Dimensions||21 × 29 cm|